Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 1039/516 No. 13 Flatlink Bracelet 4/71 Date

1. yinzerniner Sep 13, 2019

For sale is a vintage Omega Speedmaster Professional 1039 / 516 Flatlink Bracelet. This bracelet comes with 20mm #516 end links which fit the Speedmaster Professional. In good vintage used condition, TZ rating conservatively at 84%, with some scratches and dents on the buckle, stretch in two spring links, and marks from age captured in pics. No broken links or other faults. Closes tight and straight and engages very securely. Can most likely fit an 7.5"-7.75" wrist as the total length of the bracelet is about 6.5". Stamped date of 4 / 71.

_DSC9766.jpg _DSC9767.jpg _DSC9768.jpg _DSC9769.jpg _DSC9770.jpg _DSC9771.jpg _DSC9772.jpg _DSC9773.jpg _DSC9774.jpg

I'm asking $1500

Payment Details:
    Shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. Bank Wire / other direct transfer methods accepted. Paypal good/services accepted with +3% fee, references and feedback. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome.