Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch "First Omega in Space" 311.32.40.30.01.001

1. usmc93 Jan 1, 2014

Most of you may know the watch...this one is mint all the way around, the band shows a little wear, but not staining or major creasing, everything else is mint. It looks and runs perfect. For those not familiar with this tribute piece this is from Omega's site; "The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. The Moonwatch "First Omega in Space" was inspired by the watch worn by astronaut Wally Shirra in 1962 as he orbited the earth during the "Sigma 7" mission."
    Numbered edition with straight lugs and no crown guards. The outer box is huge and the inner/presentation is awesome. Comes with everything, including hang tag, cards and everything stamped, etc....They retail for about $4500 or more (non grey market). This one is from Omega AD and warranty card is stamped Jan 2012. I have way too many Speedys and other watches coming in so it has to go.
    $3850 pp or wire (buyer covers fees) includes shipping/insurance. I have not posted here much but tons of references on other forums and ebay.

speedyspace-5.jpg speedyspace-3.jpg speedyspace-11.jpg speedyspace-6.jpg speedyspace-4.jpg speedyspace-2.jpg speedyspace-10.jpg speedyspace-9.jpg speedyspace-7.jpg speedyspace-12.jpg speedyspace-1.jpg

speedyspace-8.jpg
    Noisy Nova likes this.
  2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jan 1, 2014

This is really nice watch. One of my favorite modern Omega. Good luck with your sales.

Varasc likes this.
  3. usmc93 Jan 1, 2014

Thanks, yea I was hesitant, but have a dream Rolex coming in and way to many of these so I had to pick one, I LOVE this thing but have sentimental attachments to some of my other speedys. Thanks

4. Noisy Nova Jan 1, 2014

Oh dear. I so want one of these. The stars are just not aligned correctly.

5. usmc93 Jan 7, 2014

Reduced to $3750!

6. usmc93 Jan 13, 2014

Watch is Sold! Thanks!