Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega speedmaster MKII, running well, bargain

1. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 18, 2015

evening all

I took this beauty in PX from a fellow forum member last month with every intention of sending it for service and possibly converting it to a racing dial but I have today just bought a minty original racing dial MKII so would rather let her go to a new home

View attachment 149909

The watch is in lovely original condition, it would benifit from a service, crystal and case tidy but to be frank that is just my anal nature, in reality it is lovey original and wearable MKII

image.jpg

The movement as you can see is nice and clean and running strongly, although the chrono is resetting quite to 12. The case is in good original condition and the dial has a nice even patina and lovely coloured luminous

image.jpg

Case back has a nice clear hippocampus and all told it is a lovely honest and original MKII

image.jpg

It is presented on a NOS genuine period alligator band with N16 deployment buckle (worth £150 on its own)

image.jpg

Now for the good part, I am looking £100 less than it owes so it's all yours for £695 posted

image.jpg

Payment via BT or PayPal (gift or you cover the fees)

Pucciowitz, Pahawi, Mothra and 5 others like this.
  2. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Aug 18, 2015

Even allowing for a service that is a give-away.

3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Aug 18, 2015

That was quick! No wonder, great price!

4. Davidt Aug 18, 2015

Very glad this has sold. If it was still here when I woke up I'd have ended up buying it!

Congrats to buyer and seller.

ConElPueblo likes this.