Forums Latest Members
  1. Kokito Jun 29, 2019

Hello guys!
    I need advice, my friend have Mark II in original(not polished) perfect condition. Nice shapes and rare 1159/154 bracelet. It's also have nice price. 1550$ | 1375Euro.

But nothing is perfect. He replaced the glass to his other mark II. So I'll need to buy a new(this is too scratched). The worst one, and only one reason he want to sell it is the movement come from 1975+-. Mark II was produced to 1972, so it's normal cal.861 but older.

I had it in my hands and still thinking about him. What do you think?

2. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Jun 29, 2019

good price + replacement parts (and older movement :eek:) + ‘friend’ = questionable watch / circumstances. But we can’t judge on such little description (we don’t have the full story) and 0 pictures...we like pictures :)

tikkathree and Kokito like this.
  3. Kokito Jun 29, 2019

He bought it from ebay a long time ago with this movement for the same price. He told me everything honestly with good faith.
    I can bring back the original state of the watch by replacing the mechanism / bridge for the right one but will it be ok for collectors?
    I don't want to have a franken watch.

I hope he will not kill me for posting his picture. Best regards Tomek <3

Edited Jun 29, 2019
  4. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Jun 29, 2019

Hands look replaced too. If they were in the case with the dial for its whole life they should have a similar patina. Plus they are extremely white. More than that on one picture I can’t say...

5. Kokito Jun 29, 2019

Ok! I think I'll give up for this one. I know how important are photos for this forum, but I don't want use not mine. I'm adding photo of Omega Constellation as part of the compensation.

Thank's for your time! DSCF7674.JPG

tikkathree and eugeneandresson like this.