Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Hesalite 310.30.42.50.01.001 / As new / Last reduction: 5k EUR

1. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Oct 14, 2023

For sale a very good condition 3861 Speedmaster 310.30.42.50.01.001. The perfect opportunity to get a very wearable and as-new Speedmaster at a much better price. After the latest price hike, the RRP of this watch is 7700 EUR (Netherlands). The watch has been worn carefully and shows some subtle signs of that. If you look for a brandnew piece, this is not your watch... Then again, if you look for a wonderfully wearable Speedy with just a few hairline scratches separating it from a new one; please do read on!

I have bought this watch as I really liked the aesthetics, the hesalite crystal, 105.012-style pushers and hands and the incredibly comfortable bracelet. In my opinion, it is the best modern execution of the 'regular' Moonwatch that Omega made since the discontinuation of Tritium lume, a solid 2.5 decades ago.

Unfortunately, now that my Enicar Sherpa Graph listed here doesn't seem to find a new home, I have to part with this piece instead.

Please find an assessment of the watch below. I have attempted to be as brutally honest as can be.

The good: As new, no major scratches or dents. Runs perfectly. Comes full set, including all booklets, invoice of an official Omega AD in the Netherlands and of course the full length bracelet. Still has a solid 3.5 years of Omega warranty remaining.

The bad: The tiniest dent in the case, which I have highlighted in the pictures below. Next to that, some hairline scratches on the clasp and case back. Of course the hesalite has taken some micro scratches too, but nothing that a little bit of Polywatch couldn't resolve. I've left them in there for the next owner. Of course I'd be happy to polish them out for you, but perhaps it could be your bonding experience with your great new watch instead? :D
    Other than the points mentioned above, the watch is as new.

The Set: Comes as a full set including outer box, inner box, three (warranty) cards, book, hangtag and spare links.

Shipped worldwide, although I would strongly prefer a F2F deal in the Netherlands given the value of this piece and the added benefit of meeting a fellow OF-member in person.

No returns, please ask questions and extra pictures in advance. I am not making a habit out of selling, but I do have some - exclusively positive - references as a seller and buyer on this forum and could share more.

References and Linkedin profile available upon request.

Price: €5000 (firm, excluding shipping and net to me) making this by far the 'cheapest' of this reference I could find online in the EU.

On to the pictures…
    IMG_3543.jpg IMG_3527.jpg IMG_3528.jpg IMG_3529.jpg IMG_3530.jpg IMG_3531.jpg IMG_3532.jpg IMG_3533.jpg IMG_3534.jpg IMG_3535.jpg IMG_3536.jpg IMG_3537.jpg IMG_3538.jpg IMG_3539.jpg IMG_3540.jpg IMG_3541.jpg

I've attempted to picture that one little dent in the case... It's really very minor.
    IMG_3542.jpg

And the full set:

IMG_3544.jpg IMG_3545.jpg

Of course including the extra booklet hidden underneath the box:
    IMG_3546.jpg

Edited Nov 2, 2023
  2. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Oct 20, 2023

Fun fact: as a vintage guy, I cannot seize to be pleased when I find working lume on a dial like this one. ::shy::

And a wrist shot…

IMG_3078.jpeg

MrFriday*, Alex Cheers and pcwpoon like this.
  3. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Oct 21, 2023

Reduced to 5250 EUR, which is by far the cheapest I could find in the EU...

(I am sure the current owner of my future watch would appreciate a sale. :D)

Rudi99 likes this.
  4. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Oct 26, 2023

Every day should be a wrist shot day! IMG_3674.jpeg

5. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Oct 28, 2023

Reduced again; 5200 EUR. This is becoming a steal.

Looking for a robust Speedy to wear daily without worries and still has charm? This is your chance!

Matth84 and MrFriday* like this.
  6. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Nov 2, 2023

Last reduction: 5000 EUR firm. If this doesn't get this lovely watch onto a fans wrist, I don't know what will. (And it will simply go back onto my own. :))

Rudi99, Faz, Matth84 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Nov 4, 2023

A few more days before this one goes back into the watch box (and on my wrist). :rolleyes:

Trade suggestions against a vintage Speedmaster or Datejust will be entertained.

Matth84 likes this.
  8. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Nov 5, 2023

Fun fact; did you know that over 90% of all items surrounding you, have made their way to you in a (20 or 40ft) shipping container?

9. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Nov 8, 2023

Sold, and off to Germany. Through the hands of a fellow forum member. Thanks to the members involved and OF for this space!

Matth84, MrFriday*, mahomes and 5 others like this.