Posts
781
Likes
2,310
Congrats on the acquisition! Loved when I got mine, couldn't pass it up. Well worth it as the dial really is stunning. Whoever designed this really needed a raise.

And photos don't do it justice, especially when you get it in natural light. Enjoy wearing it for years to come.
 
Posts
294
Likes
319
First pictures after picking up my Gemini from my watchmaker ::psy::
Every time you post photos of this watch, it makes me love it more and more. Really nice.
 
Posts
382
Likes
910
Congratulations on your new watch. Hope you enjoy it, it is a lovely Speedmaster.


 
Posts
963
Likes
5,636
I keep telling myself I’ve already checked the colorful Speedmaster box in my collection, but this thread….

Lead us not into temptation.
 
Posts
1,555
Likes
6,788
The new bracelet looks great on it! It really matches better for the overall look.
My thought exactly! I've done a similar upgrade to my Rising Sun. It really turned the watch from a candidate to sell into a definite keeper.

Congrats, @Alex Cheers : looks gorgeous!
 
Posts
2,666
Likes
48,064
@Alex Cheers that new bracelet is awesome! This is a watch I very much regret selling, what was I thinking!
Thanks!
With the new bracelet the Gemini could be easily the latest and hottest release by Omega 😄