omega speedmaster dial PP 2001/001 question ,

Posts
144
Likes
37
hello members , I hope I won’t get in trouble by posting again today if so anyone advise me to stop ,🤗♎️ I continue to go through my stuff collected over the years and finding thinks don’t know why I have it 🙃, this dial I discovered this morning , and little confused about what speedmaster belongs to , I noticed there is no raised applied steel omega logo on it just painted one that’s what I can tell without opening the still sealed package , and it’s marked as for movement 321, so here the confusion as me think that the 321 speedy had the steel logo , so what is it , the markers are glowing nicely a greenish color so I assume it’s luminous material, please anyone help here , don’t want to open the casing as it’s nos item , thanks again and apologies if needed for bothering you guys maybe too much , best regard to all , good day , kazd
 
Posts
30,199
Likes
77,964
064PP2001001 - modern lumiova replacement dial, for 145.002
 
Posts
1,909
Likes
3,682
hope I won’t get in trouble by posting again today
No worries, but do try to use some punctuation marks and shorter sentence please, it helps us read 👍 it all.
 
Posts
144
Likes
37
064PP2001001 - modern lumiova replacement dial, for 145.002
Thank you 🤗♎️