Forums Latest Members

Omega speedmaster date : interested in those 2

1. Sashashu Jan 9, 2018

Hi OF's members ,

After my post about the speedy reduced , i was able to find out which one of the speedmaster family would fit me the most . Thanks to some members who have posted some posts on mine to guide me and open my eyes about this subject because i actually love the speedmaster date which is way more dressy than the speedy reduced .

I've been looking for some of them on Chrono24 and finally ended with those 2 : black dial or white dial .

I wanted to have your opinion on this one since i'm not a real expert about that . I just make sure that i follow the trusted check out in order to prevent my self . Seller seems to be trustworth .
    I can barely negotiate with him to get it at around 1500 euros .

https://www.chrono24.fr/omega/speedmaster-date--id7149903.htm
    https://www.chrono24.fr/omega/speedmaster-date--id7366656.htm

sorry i can't post the pictures from this website unless i would do it .

I appreciate your help a lot .

thank you .

Sasha ,

2. Sashashu Jan 9, 2018

Update ; is it me or the crown has been replaced ?

3. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 9, 2018

That site is copy protected so you can't re post the pics I think. Yes I do think the crown on the first is not original as it is unsigned. There is a fair bit of wear on the bezel on that one also. The second watch looks much better but I am personally not a fan of the silver dial. Unless you really like the silver dial I would keep looking maybe.

Sashashu likes this.
  4. Sashashu Jan 9, 2018

i'll keep waiting for a nice black dial . I guess all of them are authentic based on the pictures on chrono24 . They are just a little bit more expensive in general : around 1.6/7 k .

5. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 9, 2018

I certainly wouldn't jump at that black dial you show, wrong crown might mean they have skimped on the servicing too. Tatty outside can mean tatty inside.

Sashashu likes this.
  6. Sashashu Jan 9, 2018

7. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 9, 2018

Looks decent enough with the claim of a Nov 2017 service and year warranty. I don’t see a mention of box and papers but you can’t wear them I guess. Haggle hard on price!

8. redpcar Jan 9, 2018

upload_2018-1-9_16-39-23.png

upload_2018-1-9_16-40-13.png

:coffee:

Sashashu likes this.
  9. simplymod Jan 9, 2018

Sashashu likes this.
  10. Sashashu Jan 9, 2018