Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster CK2998 Blue Panda - 4975 USD

1. bigsom Nov 10, 2018

Lightly used since I bought it this summer. I wore it sparingly on a non-oem strap and kept the strap seperate and nearly unused.

Running as perfectly, as expected for a nearly new watch and in excellent cosmetic condition. There is a tiny microscratch on the polished chamfer at 1 oclock. I've tried to capture this, but it's so slight I can barely get it to show up in photos. Any dust or finger marks you see are external.

Comes with inner and outer box, operating book, certificate of authenticity, and two cards with warranty dated 12/2016. The watch was bought new from the Omega Botique in Venice by the previous owner.

My price is 4975 USD to me with shipping to be at cost depending on how you'd like it shipped. I'm selling this well below what I paid for it and am firm on the price. This is a great opportunity to pick up the more attractive of the two CK2998 (in my opinion) at the best price I've ever seen for one. I'm selling because of a move that we're making to a new state and I need to consolidate the collection. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pcdubc Nov 10, 2018

Definitely the lowest price I've ever seen for this. I love mine

sdre and bigsom like this.
  3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Nov 10, 2018

@bigsom, you're not selling the ck2998, are you?!

:D

bigsom likes this.
  4. bigsom Nov 10, 2018

The consolidation process is sometimes very sad! But gotta take many and make them few sadly. But this one will be redundant for sure, hence the loss I'm taking ::facepalm2::

Thanks to everyone who's messaged about this one, I'll update the thread title when it's appropriate!

sdre and oddboy like this.
  5. MikeMan2727 Nov 10, 2018

Great photos, great price!

sdre and bigsom like this.
  6. CdnWatchDoc Nov 10, 2018

Beauty of a watch! Still paying off the Ultraman or I'd be all over this!

bigsom likes this.