Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Apollo XI - Box and Booklets - 3591.50

1. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jul 30, 2022

Another piece of by-catch that can go... I have an offer on this, but would not want to pass up the opportunity to help a fellow forum member complete his/her watch.

So, if you have a 3591.50 Apollo 11 Speedmaster (the 2500 pieces LE) and don't have the Box and Papers: congrats, it's a lovely watch! I am sure it would be even nicer with the corresponding Limited Edition box, booklets and patch, which I am offering here for sale.

Reason I have this for available, is that it came with another Speedmaster. Obviously they only match the 3591.50 so I don't have much of a use for them.

Condition:
    The booklets and patch are as new, the box is deteriorating a bit as is usual with these boxes. The outer box is also present and in good state. Everything in the picture is included, note that the warranty card is not in the pictures, hence not included. The warranty card that came with this set is matching the Speedmaster I have, so I am keeping that.

Shipped worldwide, although I would strongly prefer a F2F deal in the Netherlands given the nature of this piece and the added benefit of meeting a fellow OF-member in person.

No returns, please ask questions and extra pictures in advance. I am not making a habit out of selling, but I do have some - exclusively positive - references as a seller and buyer on this forum and could share more.

References and Linkedin profile available upon request.

Price: €295 (OBRO, I have absolutely no idea how to price this)
    On to the pictures…
    tempImage4ml9Ai.png
    tempImageyOOTD6.png
    tempImagequVdoO.png
    tempImageJwPcqs.png
    tempImageYyw8MT.png
    tempImageeKimDl.png

perenowell and bdp like this.
  2. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jul 30, 2022

And… sold. Turns out there’s quite a few of these watches waiting for their matching accessories. :)

Thanks to OF for this space!

perenowell likes this.