Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Speedmaster Apollo 17 ( XVII ) LE - 925 Silver dial

1. photo500 Sep 12, 2016

Hi All,
    I unexpectedly ended up with this limited edition Speedy. Having seen them in photos before and being a bit nonplussed it was a pleasant surprise to see the watch in person and realize that the silver 'patch' dial is really kinda cool. The Omega symbol and text is actually written on the underside of the crystal which is unique among Speedies I think.

This one is as close to new as it's possible to get, there is one tiny mark on the underside edge of a lug but it's too small to get a good pic of it. The watch came out of Japan and the Japanese have a well deserved reputation for really looking after their stuff. Same unfortunately can't be said of the box, there are some small chunks out of the black covering, like the lid was closed without the watch being properly located on the pillow.

Also the pictogram cards are missing. The actual printed LE certificate is present as are the spare links as well as the instruction booklet. So it's almost a full set. I prefer to wear the watch rather than the box personally ;) The original sales receipt from the Omega boutique where it was purchased is also included. It's dated 27th Feb 2015 so the watch is STILL UNDER WARRANTY. (At least I think it's the sales recept - I can't read Japanense! - either way if it's a service receipt there will still be two years warranty from that date. )

This is a Speedy pro so the full 42mm and sapphire crystal. That silver dial has bit of a color change effect in different light.

Limited to 1972 examples this is number 1245. Red dot intact and the case and bracelet has not been touched up or otherwise refinished. It's just mint.

Asking a very reasonable $4800 USD shipped anywhere in the world (PLUS FEE'S payment via PayPal or bank transfer if you are also located in Australia or are particularly keen on paperwork.

On to the pics :) If you'd like more please let me know. These have not been photoshopped or adjusted.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Lonestar likes this.
  2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Sep 12, 2016

tpatta, JohnSteed and photo500 like this.
  3. photo500 Sep 12, 2016

4. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 12, 2016

5. photo500 Sep 15, 2016

Bump [emoji482][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. photo500 Sep 19, 2016

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. photo500 Sep 27, 2016

Bump

8. photo500 Oct 2, 2016