Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 69 DON - Dark Chocolate

1. Just Livin Dec 8, 2018

Looking to sell my Omega Speedmaster from 1969.
    Unfortunately I have somewhat over purchased recently and need to correct the balance.
    This is a wonderful watch which I was fortunate to purchase from a member here off the OF Forum a few years ago, but, the one which I find myself wearing very little.

The DON is clearly visible. Bezel shows signs of wear.
    Case I believe to be unpolished and retains sharp lugs and edges.
    Caseback has faint wear marks but otherwise the watch remains in good condition. All to my knowledge is original re hands, crystal, crown, dust cover etc.

The best feature is the dial which changes in various light. Most of the shots below are under a studio light with no filtering.

Serial number sits within the correct range for a chocolate dial and appears even across the dial. Wonderful under the sun.

No service history on the watch. Has always run well in my ownership and simply never sought the need for a service.time

Watch comes complete with the B&S strap.

Price is £5750 net to me via direct bank wire transfer. UK sale preferred, and happy for a meet up in London.
    That said, will entertain international sales as long as buyer to cover cost of shipping/insurance. I do have plenty of references here as a buyer and a seller.

Feel free to DM with any further questions.

Hopefully the pics below can better describe this piece:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG Speedmaster.jpg

Edited Dec 19, 2018
  2. Just Livin Dec 10, 2018

Adding another outdoor shot. Taken this morning with the rising sun.
    DSCN0050.JPG

nonuffinkbloke likes this.
  3. Just Livin Dec 10, 2018

Bump and price drop

4. Just Livin Dec 12, 2018

Bump at £5950 :)

5. Just Livin Dec 19, 2018

Bump at £5750

6. Just Livin Dec 28, 2018

A couple of nibbles that petered out . Final bump here at £5500.
    Will be on a trip to Canada in January if that helps anyone. Otherwise UK/London is convenient.