Omega Speedmaster 60th anniversary Trilogy - Reduction + bonus Uncle Seiko flat link bracelet.

Location: CA WITHDRAWN 
$ 6579 USD
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
Dear OF members,

This is for sale only. Sorry, no trades.

I’m open to all serious offers.

I have impeccable and verifiable references for those serious buyers who would like to inquire. Low ballers will be ignored.

This watch needs no introduction. I’m selling my complete set, including bracelet, Omega Speedmaster 60th anniversary #225/3557 to fund the purchase of our first property. This piece comes with all the packaging and accessories. Purchased of the sales board from a prominent and reputable seller in 2019. The watch is in excellent condition having been worn sparingly. The case back has some hairline scratches due to being worn on a the original NATO. The original bracelet in excellent condition was sized to my 7” wrist and comes with all the links. I’ve also added in this package, an Uncle Seiko flat link bracelet as a bonus!

Mostly worn on the original leather strap that shows some wear. The hesalite is excellent with barely visible hairline scratches. The case is flawless with no dings or other damage. Chronograph functions are smooth and flawless. The caliber 1861 movement sets, winds and keeps excellent time.

I prefer a Canadian deal but the watch can be shipped from within the USA to avoid customs hassle. Shipping at cost. Insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer. For a USA deal, I can ship via registered mail with insurance. Price and shipping conditions are negotiable for serious buyers. International sales OK with shipping and insurance provided by the buyer.

Payment:

For established and reputable OF members, PayPal (fees borne by buyer), PayPal FF or bank wire.
For all others, payment by bank wire unless you can provide verifiable bona fides.







Edited:
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
Sunday bump. Feel free to make an offer.
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
Bump with reduction and reminder that offers are welcome!
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
Bump. Thanks for making a reasonable offer!
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
Bump. Price is negotiable. Someone could make a pretty good deal here!
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
I’m open minded….make an offer!
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
Motivated to sell. Make an offer!
 
Posts
581
Likes
746
Have you thought about posting it to Chrono24? The cheapest in the US is currently $8,450. Obviously that could change at any time, but you might have some luck there...
 
Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
Sorry to see this really nice watch sit around unsold at the asking price. I hope it sells for you soon.