Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster 60th Anniversary 39mm Limited Edition - 311.10.39.30.01.001

1. wayneG Nov 22, 2020

I've decided to let go of this one due to lack of wear. I've worn it only a couple of times since I purchased it in August 2019 brand new from an Authorised Omega retailer. This means it was purchased after the start of the 5 year warranty upgrade from Omega, giving it a warranty until August 2024.

The watch is in perfect condition (sticker still on the clasp) and triple-boxed with all accessories. It comes with its hang tag, warranty cards, spring-bar removal tool, unworn leather Omega strap, unworn Omega NATO strap and also the original plastic transport case which the dealer is supposed to dispose of.

The latest 321 movement model features a similar case and costs around £12k. Is it worth circa £7k more than this watch? Not a chance if you ask me. In fact this is my favourite Speedy of all time, as I've always found the Speedy Pro to wear a little large and flat for my wrist size. This is spot on.

For technical info, please see here

Pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Price...

£5250 delivered within the UK or you're welcome to pick up in Greater Manchester

EU/Worldwide delivery available at extra cost

Gas 73 and Jasonpxz like this.