Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary 311.30.42.30.01.001

1. Moppel Jul 11, 2019

Hello everyone.

I am offering an Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary ref. number 311.30.42.30.01.001.

This package comes as a full set.
    - watch
    - all bracelet links are included
    - black Omega box as well as outer red box
    - all papers
    - certificate of authenticity

The watch is in a very good condition. There are no scratches or dings on the case or bracelet. The glas is in perfect condition.

All functions of the watch are working flawlessly.
    Only the watch pillow is starting to crumble a bit.

The condition of the watch is based on the fact that I usually wear my watches only on weekends, usually Saturdays only. And to be honest this watch hasn’t had much wrist time during the past few years.

I am asking 4250.- Euros for this full set. The watch is located in Hennef / Germany.

International shipping is possible but only on buyers risk and expense.

As always I prefer a face to face deal which of course might not always be possible on an international forum.
    I haven’t sold many watches on this forum, just 1 Seamaster to be honest :) . But that deal went without any problems.
    However, I have a flawless reputation as a seller of almost a dozen watches on a big German watch forum.

I don’t offer any warranty or return, exept the package is not in the described condition.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. A phone call to whereever you live in the world is also welcome.

IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    ( please excuse the quality of some of the pictures. I know there is plenty of room for improvement :) )

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Cheers

Thomas

2. Moppel Jul 13, 2019

Sold outside this forum.