Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 145.014 Mark II with Chocolate Dial

1. Eric_navi Jun 10, 2016

Up for grabs, an Omega Speedmaster 145.014 Mark II with Chocolate Dial.

In order to accurately portray this watch, I have photographed this watch in both bright light and in ambient light, as the bright light tends to exaggerate the effect as the chocolate dial while the ambient light tones it down.

Original dial, original hands, original lume... just an honest watch.
    Paint peeling slightly on the hands. I have left them as is.
    Pretty chocolate dial, especially in sun.

Movement running well - winds and sets smoothly. Chronograph starts/stops/resets just fine. The crown is a bit difficult to pull out, but it was not a big issue for me.

The Tachymeter has lost some black on the left side. Not a big issue, as the Tachymeter is applied to the bottom of the crystal, and is easily replaceable with a new OEM Crystal. If buyer wants a new OEM Crystal/Tachy, I have one, and will include it in the sale at my cost.

The only fault of this watch is that the case has been polished in the past - and I think the polisher could have done a better job! Please look closely at the photos and you will see what I mean. In my opinion the polish job will not subtract from the enjoyment.

$1550 [sold] plus shipping or best offer for this watch please.
    Watch is currently located in Hawaii, USA, international shipping ok.

Please reach me at [email protected]

Follow me on Instagram @faded_lume

Best Regards,

Eric

mark ii for sale - 1 (1).jpg mark ii for sale - 1.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark II 1969 fs2.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark II 1969 fs1.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark II 1969 fs3.jpg mark ii for sale.jpg IMG_5341.JPG IMG_5340.JPG IMG_5339.JPG IMG_5338.JPG
    Edited Jun 24, 2016
  2. Eric_navi Jun 13, 2016

Up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Eric_navi Jun 17, 2016

Now accepting offers...

4. Eric_navi Jun 20, 2016

On hold.