Omega Speedmaster 105.012 CB Case: Camera Angle or Damage?

Posts
102
Likes
45
That's really strange, got to be poor camera angle right??
 
Posts
718
Likes
2,107
Probably shot it with a wide angle lens which exaggerated perspective. Kind of like the gentleman below.

 
Posts
786
Likes
841
Be careful if you鈥檙e considering buying a case like this. I bought a CB mid case last year from a South American seller and the threads were damaged (so no caseback would screw on) and the pusher tubes were glued in.

I don鈥檛 have very good photos, so I can鈥檛 confirm if it鈥檚 the same case
Edited:
 
Posts
581
Likes
746
If we assume that it is just the camera angle, and as long as the threads are sound, does the case generally look ok otherwise?
 
Posts
786
Likes
841
If we assume that it is just the camera angle, and as long as the threads are sound, does the case generally look ok otherwise?
Well, it鈥檚 a CB case with what appear to be screw in pushers (rather than press in). The case appears to have been converted at some point. Other than that, probably fine.
 
Posts
581
Likes
746
Well, it鈥檚 a CB case with what appear to be screw in pushers (rather than press in). The case appears to have been converted at some point. Other than that, probably fine.
Right. I didn't even realize it was a CB! Is this one also a CB? https://ebay.us/m/FGAEsj