Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster 105.012-65

1. Bille Apr 3, 2020

Dear OF

For your consideration I´m offering my first watch for sale on OF. Up until now, I have mostly bought watches on OF and asked for good advises.

I´m from Denmark, and I have been a watch enthusiast for 3 years now.

About the watch:

Case
    : 105.012-65 HF case in very nice condition. Lugs are well defined but of course has a few marks as expected on a 50+ years old watch. No major dings or scratches. Overall the case is in a very good condition.

Caseback: Double bevel case back in good condition. It is stamped 105.012-65 inside. Case back has a less visible Omega Seahorse but is correct.

Dial: Stepped dial with AML long indices, closed spaced Ts. Tritium light up under UVs and glow for a few seconds. Tritium plots are in excellent+ shape and hardly show any degradation or discoloration.

Hands: Original baton hands. Tritium glows as expected and decay over a few seconds when exposed to UVs. Hands in subdials has been repainted.

Movement: Caliber 321, serial number 22827xxx - which is time correct for a 105.012-65. The movement works perfectly, the watch keeps good timing, the chrono start and reset as it should.

Bezel: Very nice original Dot Over Ninety (DON) bezel TACHYMETRE that has some wear and has turned really ghost grey/purple.

Pushers & crown: Original low pushers with original wide tubes. Flat foot crown.

Glass: Hesalite with the Omega narrow logo etched

Accessories: Watch comes head only, with Omega Extract and all the papers that came with the watch when bought new as receipt and insurance papers.

My asking price: USD 9,900 / EUR 9,100 net. Worldwide shipping on buyers expense.
    Payment by wire or PayPal (Buyer covers fees).

I have a few buyers references on OF and on the Swedish "Klocksnack".

I´m absolutely NOT a proffessionel photographer, so if you need more pictures, please feel free to contact me. If you have any comments to the watch, or if I have missed something in the description, I would really appreciate your comments.

Thanks.

IMG_6318.JPG IMG_6320.JPG IMG_6321.JPG IMG_6322.JPG IMG_6336.JPG IMG_6337.JPG IMG_6339.JPG IMG_6342.JPG IMG_6343.JPG IMG_6346.JPG IMG_6347.JPG IMG_6349.JPG IMG_6350.JPG IMG_6653.PNG Bagkasse og åbent urværk.png Bagkasse.JPG Extract.JPG IMG_5185.jpg IMG_5188.jpg IMG_5208.jpg Papirer.png Urværk.png