Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 105.012-64

1. donkii May 16, 2016

I have an Omega Speedmaster Professional 105.012 - 64 for sale. The stepped dial looks great, no spotting or anything, just plain and simple a great dial, the lume has turned into some dark green/brown color. Regarding the hands I'm guessing that the hour and minute hand could be replaced and that the chrono second hand is original, but that I don't know for sure since I've not owned the watch from the beginning. The crystal has some scratches but those will easily clean out well. The crown and pushers is to my knowledge authentic for this watch and looks great. The case has some small "dings" but since being 50+ years, who hasn't got a scratch or two. The bezel isn't the correct DON90 so its probably a service insert.

The 321 movement winds up smoothly, runs as it should. If you look at the pictures the movement looks clean and it runs with a strong PR. The movement has a 2.05m serial wish means that this is one of the first 105.012, quite unusual.

With the watch comes a relatively new Omega leather and a Omega buckle. The original box from when it was bought from Sunbergs Ur & Optik in Hudiksvall Sweden is also included, the box has however seen better days in its life.

Please take a look at the photos for condition and read entire listing.

Brand: Omega
    Ref: 105.012-64
    Movement: 321
    Diameter: 42mm
    Accessories: Omega original leather with buckle + box

Asking is $8500 shipped via Swedish postal EMS. If you have other wishes regarding transportation company we can discuss that.
    Payment thru bank wire. Have a couple of hundred references all over the world and some references here on OF as well in the feedback section.

Thanks OF for the space.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited May 16, 2016
  2. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia May 16, 2016

As others have commented in the past, the 1964 is the hardest to source of all 105.012.

stef2010 and donkii like this.
  3. donkii May 16, 2016

Cool, wasn't aware of that. Has seen one with -63 in the case back and those can't be easy to source either?

4. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder May 16, 2016

I think the -63 is rarer.
    But then we are splitting hairs, they are both rare.
    I think the most common is the -66 by far, then 65.

DLT222, SpikiSpikester and stef2010 like this.
  5. donkii May 16, 2016

Thanks for the clarification :)