Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Speedmaster 105.003-65 NFS

1. jordn Wants to be called Frank for some odd reason Mar 10, 2016

Hi guys,

This watch is in excellent, all-original condition, one of the best I've seen personally: super clean dial with original lume, great DON bezel (small dent at the 140 mark), and excellent, minimally polished case with thick lugs and crisp chamfers. The lume on the hands are slightly darker than the dial, but I don't believe they have been relumed. The movement has been recently overhauled by my watchmaker (service papers at request). Head only. It is NOT FOR SALE (please do not ask).

I am primarily looking for a 105.012 (preferably HF but CB is ok as well) with all of the correct parts and unpolished case, but I will take offers for other watches. I am more than happy discuss the price deferential +/-

Please ask me as many questions as you'd like as well as requests for more pics (I know I'm not the greatest photographer). The trade can be negated within a reasonable amount of time if the watch is not received in the described condition. For obvious reasons, I will only be accepting offers from trusted forum members (preferably in the CONUS). Face to face deal is possible in the New York metropolitan area. Thanks for looking guys!

Please excuse the dust. Any visible scratches are on the crystal.
    IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0760.JPG IMG_0749.JPG IMG_0806.JPG IMG_0809.JPG IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0563.JPG IMG_0617.JPG IMG_0630.JPG IMG_0648.JPG IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0846.JPG

2. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Mar 10, 2016

Text me!

Drawarms likes this.
  3. jordn Wants to be called Frank for some odd reason Mar 12, 2016

Thank you for all of the inquiries!