Forums Latest Members

FS Omega SMP 300 150th anniversary limited edition titanium FULL KIT

1. rwilner Jul 27, 2016

Hello Gentlemen,

Well...the bloodletting continues as I try (hopelessly) to cover my family's (endless, bottomless, relentless) moving expenses. Up for sale today is a watch I had to search quite awhile to find: my omega seamaster professional 300M 150th anniversary limited edition.

Description: This is the classic, sword hand, full size (41mm) SMP 300, with an exclusive construction for the 150th anniversary limited edition. The case, bracelet, and bezel are titanium, and the bezel insert is white gold. the words "titanium seamaster" are engraved into the side of the case. The bracelet is the "bond" style that includes the 5-piece links with the small links polished. The grey wave dial is exclusive to this model. It's a limited edition of 1848 (this is the year omega was founded), and this makes it the rarest piece in my collection (even my soyuz speedmaster has 1975 made).

Condition: I purchased this piece from the original owner who wore it as his daily for many years. This piece is no safe queen. There are surface marks on the case and bracelet. The clasp closes and latches securely, but to get it to latch consistently, I push the release buttons as I'm closing it - this has been true for me for other seamasters in the past, but I don't want anyone to be surprised.

On the wrist, I think this wears like an honest, unique, and beautiful 20-years-young LE SMP.

In terms of functionality, there are no issues. The dive extension opens and closes crisply. It has good power reserve. All crown positions work as expected (wind, date set, and time set with hack), the date changes crisply at midnight, and the timekeeping is good. Lume is outstanding and lasts all night. This was worn sparingly by me in my rotation.

The photos give a good indication of condition, but please feel free to ask for any additional photos.

Includes: I believe this is the complete kit: it includes enough links for an 8" wrist, the original clasp with dive extension, outer white box, inner "scuba air tank" box, hang tags, price tag, warranty docs, certificate, manual, and leather wallet.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price: i'm pricing this at $2425 shipped within the CONUS. I believe this price reflects the complete kit and condition.

Tons of references on watch forums, car forums, ebay, etc...buy with confidence.

Any form of payment is accepted (conventional paypal, please add 3%).

Thank you,

Rich

Edited Aug 10, 2016
    GregH and Pakiwi like this.
  2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 28, 2016

These are hard to come across complete, most are missing the tank case.

3. rwilner Jul 28, 2016

Gents, just to answer a few questions I got.

Yes I'll ship internationally, I will do it at cost, I've had great luck with FedEx and can do it insured (even to Italy!)

Reference # is 2232.30.00

I am happy to provide references if you would like, I have plenty.

Also - I'm having a hard time selling this piece because of its honest wear and full kit - so jump on it before I come to my senses!

4. rwilner Jul 31, 2016

Sunday evening bump.

5. rwilner Aug 2, 2016

Bump for a rare piece, some interest but still available at the moment.

6. rwilner Aug 4, 2016

Still available.

7. rwilner Aug 5, 2016

Bump for a rare, beautiful, and honest piece, especially with the full kit. PMs responded to but still available.

I'm heading out of town in a week and would like to get this sold before then.

Thanks gents.

8. rwilner Aug 7, 2016

Bump - only one for sale with the complete kit that I know of. last one sold for more than my ask with no kit.

I think this price is fair but I am motivated to move this piece.

9. rwilner Aug 10, 2016

Bump

10. rwilner Aug 13, 2016

11. rwilner Aug 15, 2016

And it's gone! Thanks OF for the space.

Edited Aug 15, 2016