Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega SM300 Spectre Limited Edition Full Set

1. wayneG May 4, 2017

I've owned this watch since new (March 2015) and the watch is still in the same condition due to only a tiny amount of wear. There are no scratches I can see, certainly no marks or dings etc. It's as good as it gets. It's a spectacular item and one I will miss very much but I've decided for it to be sat in the bank unworn, due to sentimental value, is just silly really.

The watch was purchased from the official Omega Tourbillon Boutique in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I had an incredible day picking the watch up, and even created a VLOG-style video detailing the trip.

See here: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=uIL7Ki7xjW8

The watch is IMO the best Omega Limited Edition of recent years, and it's been a joy to own and see each time I visit the bank. Firstly, you open a large, wooden box with a "007" combination to access the contents. You're straight away faced with the stunning watch looking up at you, as well as extras inside a separate compartment. These extras include a "007" labeled variant of the Stainless Steel bracelet. This is of course unworn and has never been fitted to the watch. Also included is a jeweller's eye-loupe that features the 0-11 numbering and James Bond logos.

The bezel features 12 hour increments and this watch suddenly becomes very usable as a GMT/Travel watch. The main hour hand is independently adjustable adding to the travel functionality.

Of course the stand-out design features are the lollipop seconds hand, and what's even better is there's no crass, in-your-face James Bond text/logos etc on the watch; just subtle text on the rear case surround stating it's a Limited Edition and featuring the LE numbering, which of course matches the accompanying paperwork.

This is why I purchased it, because I dislike the seconds hand of the standard model, and I like the unique attributes of the watch. The larger Omega details on the dial are also very appealing and I believe all these facts together are no doubt the reason that this model sold out in such quick time.

Photos...

_1210671.jpg
    _1210621.jpg _1210622.jpg _1210625.jpg _1210626.jpg _1210628.jpg _1210629.jpg _1210638.jpg _1210646.jpg View attachment 385764 _1210652.jpg _1210656.jpg
    Location/Price/Trades...

I'm based in Manchester, England. For references you can of course PM me and I will share from another forum I frequent, and also you are welcome to visit my YouTube channel where you can see myself: www.youtube.com/watchhobbyist

Price:

£6500 GBP
    €7650 EUR
    $8400 USD

I believe this to be a very competitive price and I am not afraid to travel if required to complete the sale.

Trades... I will consider trades but please do not be offended if I decline. A cash sale is preferred and will be my main priority :)

2. wayneG May 6, 2017

Some trades offered, but still available, so therefore a BUMP up to the top :)

3. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! May 21, 2017

hi,

may i know if this strap will fit into a planet ocean with 20mm lug?

Regards

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 21, 2017

It's 20mm lugs identical strap to the other grey/black NATO. It has 007 on the outer keeper. Also I'm pretty sure the 007 branded one is not available for sale through OB's.

5. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! May 21, 2017

thanks,,,can you please measure the size of the NATO? appreciate you support

my concern here is, if i use this 007 NATO Strap on a 42mm diameter size PO, would it be so wide that will cause it to rub on the lug?

Edited May 21, 2017