Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Seamaster / Seamaster DeVille - 166.020

1. donkii Dec 29, 2021

WITHDRAWN

Omega Seamaster Dressur Guld-2.jpg

The model is a well known dresswatch and as pictures below will show, it's in a pretty sweet condition.

The case meassures 34,5mm and shows little wear, its actyally quite hard to find some scratches at all. The caseback is crisp and the engravings and Seamaster logo is well preserved.

When it comes to the dial, the sunburst looking dial is without marks or patina. Straight up as crisp as you can get it, especially when thinking of it's age. Around 10-11 o'clock you can notice a black line, it's a little dust that I missed when taking the photos. It's on the outside of the Crystal. Sorry for that.

Crystal on the watch is original with the Omega logo well noticeable in the center. Crystal shows little to almost none wear.

Crown marked with Omega logo.

Movement: Omega c.562 with date, all functions work properly. Runs well, but since I can't open the watch I haven't been able to take some shots of the movement. As always with vintage watches I'd highly recommend a service despite that it winds smooth and show strong power reserve.

-----

Watch is located in Sweden within EU and will be shipped world wide on buyers expense. Shipping method will be decided together with the buyer.
    I have a couple of hundred references from here on OF, WUS, Chronocentric and other national and international forums.

PRICE: Was €1150, now €1000!

Omega Seamaster Dressur Guld-3.jpg Omega Seamaster Dressur Guld-4.jpg Omega Seamaster Dressur Guld-6.jpg
    Omega Seamaster Dressur Guld-5.jpg Omega Seamaster Dressur Guld-9.jpg

Omega Seamaster Dressur Guld-7.jpg
    Edited Jan 1, 2022
  2. donkii Dec 30, 2021

Bümp

3. donkii Jan 1, 2022

Reduced with €150 to a €1000

Zdzislaw likes this.
  4. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Jan 1, 2022

How about the lume at the ends of hour markers, are they original or added later?
    Thanks.

5. donkii Jan 1, 2022

To be honest I can't say for sure. I hadn't noticed anything suspicious when I put the ad together and I don't know if I do now either. What's your take on the lume?

6. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Jan 1, 2022

I looked carefully at the ends of the hour markers and I saw lume slots there.
    The hands don't have lume on them and I don't think Omega made it that way (cannot tell time in the dark).
    The hands must be later replacement, I assume.

7. donkii Jan 1, 2022

I'm guessing you're correct. Thanks for pointing out! I'll withdraw the ad :)
    Have a great night!

hoipolloi likes this.