Omega Seamaster "Seachero" CK 2990-1 new price

Dear OF,

For sale is nice looking Omega Seamaster CK 2990-1 n original and good condition, fully serviced, also called “Seachero” becouse is identical to the famous Ranchero (same case, same reference, same movement) but with a dial simply stamped “Seamaster”.
Usually watches that have reference 2990-1 are branded as Ranchero’s and were for export markets such as North America. However, this example has a Seamaster dial and was exclusively manufactured for the Swedish market. It was thought by Omega that the name ‘Ranchero’ would not go down well with the Swedish customers so the dial was exchanged with a Seamaster dial and the hands were also altered. The watch has been given the nickname ‘Seachero’, a mix of Seamaster and Ranchero, to relate to its link to the original Ranchero name.

About the watch:

DIAMETER: 36mm w/out crown, lug width 18mm, Omega crown

DIAL: with original white dial in nice condition with applied stick indexes, applied Omega logo, and tapered lume filled hands.

MOVEMENT: powered by caliber 267, freshly after full watchmaking service

CASE: stainless steel in good condition, new strap

My asking price is 1400 euro or best offer which not includes worldwide shippingBank wire and PayPal accepted. Buyer pays PayPal fees. References available upon request and please do not be offended if I ask the same from you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you will have additional questions or need more picture.
best regards,
Piotr
Edited:

Like 10