Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Professional 300m automatic chronometer

1. ChrisN May 5, 2021

I have a 2002 Seamaster mid size model (25518000) with calibre 1120 for sale. It's a nice honest watch and ready to go. These are about 36mm diameter and are also known as the Bond model, I believe.
    1.jpg
    I bought this from a customer earlier this week after she dropped it in a couple of weeks ago to be checked over before sale as it is no longer required. She bought it new in 2002 and I have seen the receipt. Any additional profit over the amount I paid will go to her.

It is running fine, the bezel rotates, the crown screws down correctly and there are cards and spare bracelet links. All I've done to it is removed the movement, stripped and cleaned the head and bracelet and then checked it over
    Front and back of the watch head - there are a couple of tiny marks on the crystal but nothing noticeable:
    2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

The dial has the wave pattern and is very good.
    6a.jpg
    Side views of the head:
    7.jpg

8.jpg

I'm a watchmaker and have just reviewed the movement. It doesn't need a service at the moment. It's clean, lubricated, running well and everything works correctly. I've shown some details below. Opening the watch shows the following.

The case back, with other watchmakers marks so it appears to have been serviced regularly. The shield is clean.
    12.jpg

9.jpg
    The movement is nicely coloured and clean.
    10.jpg

11.jpg

A few photos under the microscope: The upper Incabloc has a good quantity of oil as marked with the arrow (the bright ring):
    14.jpg
    Serial number.
    13.jpg
    One jewel:
    15.jpg

Performance at 0H (30 minutes after full wind) shows good amplitudes and positional performance over all six positions. It is also fine after 24 hours and the power reserve was 48 hours. It's running within Omega specification.
    16.jpg

Some pictures with the bracelet that is in good condition with usual wear.
    17.jpg

18.jpg
    You'll also get the box (missing the inner parts), one spare bracelet link and the two original cards plus one card showing a service at STS in 2015.
    19.jpg

I'm not taking returns on this watch as the photos show it well and you can always ask for more. Payment is by bank transfer to my UK bank account and the watch is in UK with me. I will declare the full value on the customs forms if sent abroad. I'm fairly well known on here and you can see references for me in the reviews section.

For everything, the price is £1200 reduced from £1275 (GBP) plus postage/insurance which will be £20 in UK and £45 abroad. In both cases, the package will be fully insured.

Thanks for looking, and to the team at OF for this space.

Cheers, Chris

Edited May 31, 2021
  2. ChrisN May 8, 2021

Some interest but still available.

Regards, Chris

3. ahsposo Most fun screen name at ΩF May 8, 2021

I vote this thread "Sales Post of the Year". Wow! Nice job, Chris.

omegasaso12, Syrte, DaveK and 6 others like this.
  4. JwRosenthal May 8, 2021

No kidding- doesn’t get more thorough than that! But he didn’t include a wrist pic ;)

DaveK, LesXL and ChrisN like this.
  5. ahsposo Most fun screen name at ΩF May 8, 2021

It's understandable. Chris is very self-conscious of his wrists. Tells me he thinks they're too skinny.

(I make this stuff up. Pay no attention, I'm sure Chris has very "normal" wrists.)

DaveK and ChrisN like this.
  6. Passover May 8, 2021

Send Chris a watch for service and you will get such nice pictures of it on top (At least I got them)

Nathan1967 and ChrisN like this.
  7. LesXL May 8, 2021

Whoever is interested... Get the watch, it is fairly priced and in good condition. It is my favourite version of the Bond Seamaster. If you have a small wrist like me, it just fits perfectly.
    It looks good on metal, rubber and leather :)
    IMG_20200224_212043.jpg IMG_20200901_103102.jpg PXL_20210504_134720804.jpg
    On top, you're getting it from a trusted watchmaker!
    Ps: it is my watch (same model as the one for sale here) on the pictures, it is just for reference purposes

Edited May 8, 2021
    ChrisN and JwRosenthal like this.
  8. ChrisN May 11, 2021

Thanks for the kind words, guys. As usual, I forgot the wrist shot on my "skinny" 6.75 inch wrists:D. Here's one of the actual watch I'm selling taken on Sunday (thanks @LesXL for showing that these go with different straps:thumbsup:).
    cal 1120.jpg
    Cheers, Chris

9. ChrisN May 14, 2021

Still available.

Regards, Chris

Badhabit59 likes this.
  10. ChrisN May 27, 2021

Price reduction to 1200 GBP. It's a nice watch:thumbsup:

Regards, Chris

Shabbaz likes this.
  11. p4ul “WATERRROOP” to 50m May 30, 2021

Lazy Sunday morning bump, good looking watch at a good price.

Someone start their week with a smile :) buy this on Monday.

ChrisN likes this.
  12. ChrisN May 31, 2021

Thanks @p4ul

I have some interest but, the watch is still available. I am only writing this mail to clarify that there is only one spare link with the watch and it is currently sized for a 7.25 inch wrist. That spare link does not have the pins or tubes but, these are available from Omega and elsewhere.

Regards, Chris

Shabbaz likes this.