Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50 --- $1,550

1. George.A May 2, 2015

Hi guys,

Selling this almost classical Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50, serial 8077xxxx which dates back to 2006-2007.

As a brief description, the watch is in overall good to very good condition, with only minor wearing signs (minor marks on the bezel and your usual desk diving scuffs on the clasp). Otherwise, it looks great like it was hardly worn. The bracelet is also in great shape, and should fit a wrist of up to approximately 7.8 inches (comes with 14 full links and 1 half link for micro adjustments). The crystal is in perfect condition.
    The watch has never been opened since it left Omega and still bears Omega's red dot on the caseback. Right now it's going at around -20 seconds per 24 hours. I can have it serviced at my regular watchmaker for an extra 100$ if the buyer wishes so.

Watch Description

Brand: Omega
    Ref: 2254.50
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Crystal(s): Sapphire
    Movement: 1120
    Diameter: 41 mm

The watch is sold as is, no box or papers. I will include in the package the service documents if the buyer wants it serviced.

If you would want higher resolution pics, just drop me a pm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for a fast sale, so I'm asking 1,550$ sold as is (or the equivalent in Euros)/ 1650$ for it serviced.

I have a couple positive reviews here as a seller, and I have been buying/ selling/ trading watches for several years now to fellow watch enthusiasts from all across the globe ( US, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Croatia, Austria, UK, Turkey, Cyprus etc just to name a few) and everything went really well (including customs ;) ). More than glad to provide extra references upon request.
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/george-a-a-great-introduction-to-omegaforums.24498/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/george-a-excellent-seller.19394/

Thanks for looking,
    George

Event horizon and postman10mm like this.