Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph Olympic edition Official Time Keeper

1. Seaman Jun 22, 2018

Hi

I am reducing my collection so this is other watch which I choose to let it go.
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph Olympic edition Official Time Keeper 22232465001001

The watch it's in very good condition everything works perfectly. I can say mint, like new etc but I don't want that after you will receive it to be dissapointed because it has a few very small scratches on the band etc. So from my experience it's better to state a lower condition and the buyer to be happy that he received in a better condition than expected.
    The watch original came with a rubber bracelet but I prefer the stainless steel so I purchase for it an authentic 1581/953 bracelet. It will fit on a large wrist. I also have the rubber one which is still in very good condition and I will send it with both bracelets.
    It will came in original red leather box but I do not have the interior of the box and I have only the pictogram and chronometer card.

It has no scratches on sapphire glass.
    case size 45.5mm
    caliber 3313

I don't know the service history of the watch. Personally I never service it.

I am asking 2200 Euro, prefer bank transfer but also Paypal accepted.

For any question just ask
    Thank you

DSC_7698.JPG DSC_7699.JPG DSC_7700.JPG DSC_7701.JPG DSC_7702.JPG DSC_7703.JPG DSC_7704.JPG DSC_7705.JPG DSC_7706.JPG DSC_7707.JPG