Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster DeVille 166.020 - Many New Pics 9/26!

1. kip595 Sep 23, 2020

Hey guys,

Hadn't expected to list this one, especially at least not so soon, but some household bills are higher than expected, so if anyone's interested in a nice SM DeVille (Or De Ville) for a daily here's a nice one I recently came into:

The watch:
    A 166.020 Automatic w/date
    Not serviced in my possession, serviced in '15 however I have no records of this so it can be considered service history unknown if preferred. Vintage, running within about 20-30 seconds +- a day this week - as always YMMV, sales are final however any watch will always be shipped insured and as-described.

I actually started a thread on this one before it got in:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/seamaster-166-020-now-new-to-me-9-22-20.119794/#post-1607059

Please note that as I said in the thread, the hands may either have been re-lumed or replaced with service hands, the lume is a very slightly brighter shade in direct sunlight, which I will try to better capture in pics soon - apologies for the poor indoor lighting. In any shade or indoor lighting the lume difference can't really be seen, at least by my eyes.

The shown Curated Wrist BoR classic will come with the watch - the old leather strap was completely shot.

If this is up and you have any interest, feel free to let me know - will update ASAP if things change and I'm able to withdraw (will also of course update immediately if sold)

Asking 500 USD net to me, shipped CONUS.

Omega 166-020 .jpeg Omega 166-020 wrist.jpeg 166020 mvmnt.jpg 166020.jpg

Edward53, Dr.K and WhatYourWatchSay like this.
  2. kip595 Sep 26, 2020

Considerably better, natural light pics. The lume on the hands difference I mention can best be seen in the wrist shot, but is still incredibly hard to photograph - hard to see anytime generally, except in direct full sunlight in-person - but just want everyone to be fully aware of it.

Let me know if there are any questions!

OMEGA F1 166.jpeg OMEGA 166 CB 2.jpeg OMEGA 166 CB 1.jpeg OMEGA 166 LENGTH.jpeg OMEGA 166 CROWN.jpeg OMEGA 166.jpeg 166 OMEGA WRIST.jpeg

Spruce likes this.