Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster day-date blue fumé TV dial

1. micampe Dec 20, 2018

Selling this iconic 1970s Seamaster day date ref 366.0845 cal 1020. There are many of these on the internet but most are either in poor condition, have a fake/repainted dial or both. This one is in excellent condition and fully original (including the crystal with the etched Omega logo). It was mint when I bought it a few years ago, now it shows I’ve used it but no scratches or heavy marks on the case or crystal.

The case is super sharp and very few wear marks, the only actual scratches from wearing it are visible on the clasp.

The dial is a beautiful vivid blue that fades to dark blue at the outer edge. The applied hour markers are polished and give it a nice 3D effect in the light.

The movement works well and is very smooth when setting the day and date but I have no service history.

The bracelet is nice and tight and in the same excellent condition as the case. Right now it is set in the middle micro-adjustment; I never really measured my wrist but I think it’s a little over 7" and it can very easily be adjusted about 1/2" on either side with just a spring bar tool.

Selling it for 900 USD shipped to CONUS.

P2093482.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

Edited Dec 20, 2018
    qboa, George.A, dougiedude and 11 others like this.
  2. micampe Dec 21, 2018

Sold! Thanks OF for the space.

dougiedude likes this.
  3. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Dec 21, 2018

So Seventies Cool...

Grats to the seller and new owner!

Had I seen this one, I'm not sure I could have resisted temptation...

micampe likes this.
  4. Hnansen Dec 21, 2018

Absolutely gorgeous! I am GLAD it sold so quick! :D
    Congrats!

micampe likes this.