Omega Seamaster Chronostop Jumbo 145.008 on bracelet (c1969)

Mrs D wanted a new garden, and got her garden designer friend round. Fast forward a few weeks and I'm staring at a back yard that looks like a WW1 battlefield, and will shortly be gazing into a dent in the bank balance which would be good enough to fund a Good Car. So, I'm reluctantly parting with some of my precious things... it better be a nice summer...

e2020-12-22 19-16-36 (B,Radius8,Smoothing4).jpg

Here is a nice though used condition vintage Seamaster Chronostop single-button chronograph (one press of the pusher at 2 o'clock starts the central chronograph hand; push and hold to stop it, release it to reset back to 12). The manual wind 865 movement is a cousin of the 861 that went into the similar era Speedmaster. Given the serial number (2843xxxx) I think it dates to 1969.

I am looking for £1,100 net to me, and will include the bracelet, strap and delivery to the UK.
For overseas, I'll ask for $1,550 / €1,275 including insured delivery to the US or EU respectively; for other domains, let's talk.

eIMG_20210205_145443.jpg

For the uninitiated, the Chronostop 145.008 is known as the Jumbo, as it also has a rotating inner bezel (operated by the crown at 10 o'clock) and with a rating of 120M water resistance, it was apparently marketed as a dive watch. See the Springbar.com collectors guide and this 145.008 model is described as "The Grail":

One of the most unique versions of the Omega Chronostop Reference 145.008 is the Jumbo Chronostop model. It features a rare inner rotating 24-hour bezel, controlled by the crown at 10:00. The one-button chronograph has a 40mm signed stainless steel screw-back case and reverse pie-pan dials with raised silver markers. The original dials come in matte black, while the chronograph has white hands and red chronograph sweep seconds. The acrylic crystal and crowns located at 4:00 and 10:00 should also be signed.

eIMG_20200419_141221.jpg

The bracelet is an Omega vintage steel bracelet with period "trapezoid" Omega logo; it has had a replacement inner clasp that numbers 1206/249, which is from a different bracelet altogether - given its size and thickness, I think the bracelet is an Omega 1170, and the end links are not original Omega though they fit well (I think they are from Seiko, possibly shaped to fit this case). It also comes with a little-worn grey and orange Geckota brushed finish strap, which suits the watch really well too.

eIMG_20210205_145638.jpg

Everything works as you'd expect and it keeps time well, though I haven't tested it accurately and I don't know its service history. The movement looks pretty clean and I've owned it for about 3 years without issue.

eIMG_20190807_080927.jpg

Condition-wise, it's got some dings and marks on the case and one ding to the crown at 10 o'clock, though nothing is really noticeable when wearing. The crystal has some fine scratches and the finely etched Omega logo is visible in the right light. The original brushed finish is still visible so it hasn't been polished, just worn.

eIMG_20210205_135215.jpg
I have a reasonable amount of history of buying and selling on here - references on request if you like.