Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Chronometer 168.022 "Argent Graine"

1. JimJupiter Dec 7, 2017

Hey guys,

I am selling my Seamaster Chronometer "Argent Graine" from 1967. I really like that watch, but I have something bigger coming in :(. Your Chance to buy one of the rarest Seamaster watches. The Seamaster Chronometer was build to challenge the Rolex date just. I read that the indices are made of white gold too, maybe someone can confirm that fact. In addition we also have an "Argent Graine" dial here too. Super rare combo!

Case: Stainless steel case, dimensions: 36,5 x 41,5mm. The case was definately polished in the past. If I would hold on to her, I would think about redoing the case. Please look at the pics.

Crystal: Original with die old narrow Omega logo.

Dial and Hands: Original hands and perfect dial. Look at the details!

Movement: Famous Omega Chronometer Cal. 564, known for working in the Constellations. The best thing: The movement is fully serviced by Omega in october. I wanted to make a full service at Omega but cancelt it, By this time, the movement was allready serviced. I just recognized when I got the watch back and a bag of parts.

Strap: new black matching strap.

For this rare watch watch I'd like to ask 1200€ 1050€ obo. I can ship worldwide, let's discuss the options. Paypal FF is prefered, but of course you can also pay with normal paypal if you cover the costs or wiring.

If you have any questions, feel free to write me a PM or just post under this offer.

Cheers,

Nico

DSC_4152.JPG DSC_4153.JPG DSC_4158.JPG DSC_4160.JPG DSC_4165.JPG DSC_4168.JPG DSC_4169.JPG DSC_4170.JPG

Edited Dec 9, 2017
    mydeafcat and chanbar like this.
  2. JimJupiter Dec 9, 2017

Reduced to 1050€ obo.

3. JimJupiter Dec 9, 2017

Sold! Thanks to buyer and OF

oddboy likes this.