Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Calibre 550 14k Gold Filled Case £450

1. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Apr 22, 2019

First I know nothing about this, so any feedback is gratefully received.

Case is 14kt plated, of "filled" as officially known.

I am selling because it ought to go to a home that appreciates it.

I bought this in a poor state with the papers, on a late night ebay whim some years ago. I liked the way the engraving matched the paperwork, and I could see under the dirt that it was nice - It has a speidle gold plated band that was thrown away as it was horrible. (Peeling plate and very dirty).

When Simon Freese left STS and before he really started I gave him this to service, but I have no papers. It seems very nice to me, but what do I know?

Price is £450 and I will send it RMSD in UK included. Just so you know, I am sure it cost me more. Watch is located in UK.

Very attractive with papers and matching engraving. It is a lovely little thing but I would like it to be lovely somewhere else.

img_007.jpg

2019-04-22 09-46-35 (C).jpg

2019-04-22 09-48-17 (C).jpg
    Back.JPG
    casebacl.JPG

Payment by Paypal is fine, or Cash Face to Face. T4P Tuesday night?

This is way out of my normal selling, so please feel free to correct any mistakes. Or offer any info on what it is.

Back.JPG
    Edited Apr 22, 2019
    rbob99, dan7800, jB1128 and 5 others like this.
  2. tyrantlizardrex Apr 22, 2019

Time 4A Pint is tomorrow night - so anyone looking to take this off Williams hand's should show up then, rather than tonight! :)

@Spacefruit looks like it's 14k Gold Filled from the case back markings, rather than solid - GLWS :thumbsup:

3. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Apr 22, 2019

::facepalm1::
    img_005.jpg Weekends with family will make you lose days.....

Thanks for the heads up on GF - it certainly is, Ill change the listing....thanks

Just Livin, alam, JohnSteed and 4 others like this.
  4. alam Apr 22, 2019

a great specimen/option for those who are contemplating a step into the Omega vintage world! :thumbsup: GLWS!