Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster bumper, s/s, cal 342, excellent condition, thrilling dial, box

1. marturx Mar 8, 2014

SOLD

For sale here this very good looking Omega bumper with a dial that can be described as, without exaggeration, rarely seen. Must be one of the first made Seamaster dials ever, since the look of it is typical 40ies.

The case is excellent and measures 34 mm excl the crown. The case has not been polished. All original watch.

The dial has a small mark in the center, a watchmaker that wasn´t careful enough back in the days... Besides that only natural aging.

The movement runs good and keep good time. The bumper bumps soft and distinct, is not loose at all.

The box which accompany the watch is in great condition too. The box itself is a rare item.

My price is USD 950, shipping, registered mail and fully insured with the Swedish post, included. Add 4% for PayPal

Seamaster bumper på ask.jpg

Seamaster bumper i ask.jpg

Seamaster bumper, front.jpg

Seamaster bumper, sida.jpg

Seamaster bumper, sida2.jpg

Seamaster bumper, bak.jpg

Seamaster bumper, lock.jpg

Seamaster bumper, verk.jpg

2. Davidt Mar 8, 2014

Wow. These don't usually grab me but that dial is brilliant. If I wasn't on the lookout for an Ed White I'd be very tempted by this. GLWS.

3. marturx Mar 8, 2014

SOLD

Thanks to the buyer, Omegaforums.net and Mods!