Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster automatic, solid 18ct front loading case, original condition

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 27, 2015

Afternoon all

I was hoping to not move this one on but as my Dennison cased 9ct hasn't sold I need to let something else go. With that in mind I am offering up this beauty, again it is one I have owned for a while now and is complete original and unrestored.

IMG_8322.JPG

The watch is a cal 565 date model, working extremely well and running strongly. It is an 18K front loader, the case is simply in exemplary and unrestored condition and showing virtually no wear as you can see from the images.

IMG_8320.JPG
    The linen dial has some ageing, as you can see from the images but it doesn't detract and these dials are relatively easy to source. The movement is pristine and running extremely well

IMG_8318.JPG

It is a heavy case and nice and large, it wears extremely well and is a beautiful solid 18t gold Omega dress watch for well under £1000

IMG_8319.JPG
    I am looking for a very reasonable £875 shipped for the watch as it stands, shipped RMSD or International signed for

Payment via PP (gift or you cover fees) or BT

alam and ConElPueblo like this.
  2. Tom Dick and Harry Jul 4, 2015

One off bump to a bargainous £775

3. alam Jul 4, 2015

I watched Jurassic World last night, I believe seeing some of these Bargainous creatures roaming in the park.. :p

BTW, nice caseback on that watch! :thumbsup:

4. Tom Dick and Harry Jul 4, 2015

Lol, I must accept that's not exactly the queen English!

I hope Jurassic park was the cinematic triumph it appeared to be in the ads.......?