Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Tokyo 2020 Watches – Two Sizes in 18k Yellow Gold

Its all about just wrapped up but I am curious to hear some opinions regarding the Aqua Terra Tokyo. Firstly have you seen these, or experienced them first hand in person, and if so how are they!? My personal experience surrounding this piece is quite limited but I love everything about them. The options in case sizes is something I am a fan of but not neccesarily sold on, its just plays to more people which I overall respect. As for the details I think they are flawless. I am a huge fan of the dial, although I am not sure what the pattern resembles or if it even resembles something at all (had to be something olympic related) . I have read in https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-b...seamaster-aqua-terra-tokyo-2020-18k-gold.html that they created the hands with all 18k yellow gold which plays to the overall aethetic of the watch more. I personally know people will overlook this, but I think it really plays to the overall "special" aspect of this watch a lot more. What are your overall thoughts on this piece and which case size do you think you would pick up?

I like the arrow indices on the 41mm better than the oval ones on the 38mm, ditto for the rectangular date window, ditto for the quickset hour change feature. I've not seen either one in person but would have to go for the 41mm version just based on appearance and specs.