Omega Seamaster - advise needed

Hi all,

I found this SM for around EUR 400.
However, the description reads that the date function does not work and "rotor does not backlash - rotates quietly".
Does that indicate a major problem or is it an easy fix by a watchmaker?
Also, do you see any other deficiencies from the photos (for the price given)?
Many thanks!

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg

My bigger concern is the inside of the lugs, which would be a dealbreaker for me. Looks like this watch was worn on a bracelet with expandable end-links, which chewed up the lug(s).

An unserviced watch is always a crap shoot. We can't give you an estimated repair price based on a few photos. Some are cheap and easy, and others end up costing more than expected.

I don't know what the seller is trying to indicate with the "does not backlash" comment. Possibly an issue with translation.

Edited:

My bigger concern is the inside of the lugs, which would be a dealbreaker for me. Looks like this watch was worn on a bracelet with expandable end-links, which chewed up the lug(s).

An unserviced watch is always a crap shoot. We can't give you an estimated repair price based on a few photos. Some are cheap and easy, and others end up costing more than expected.

I don't know what the seller is trying to indicate with the "does not backlash" comment. Possibly an issue with translation.

Thanks Dan. Now when you pointed it out, I look closely and indeed see that lugs seem odd.