1. emilio Oct 13, 2015

Omega Seamaster 60 blue 166.062 full service

Reference: 166.062
    Serial: 33613###
    Movement: Omega 565 (Automatic caliber)
    Diameter: 37mm
    Year: 1971 (according to Maddox’ chart)
    Price: €1800

For sale my beautiful blue dialed seamaster 60 in unpolished original condition.

The blue dial of this Seamaster 60 has a nice patina as can be seen on the pictures. The patina looks like a night sky with stars. I personally think the watch is 100% original as it even has the original crystal with loupe on the inside. Bezel insert however might have been replaced since it looks so damn crisp.

The case has a few scratches but I decided not to polish it because I like my watches unpolished.

The watch comes on the 1172/538 bracelet. Bracelet has 14 links (16 including endlinks) and has very little stretch.

The watch just had a full service from my local watchmaker (service receipt included). The service consisted of a full movement service and new gaskets however I don’t give any guarantees on the watch being waterproof. Chose for not polishing the watch because I don't like them polished.

For sale but I am also interested in trading, cash up or down no problem. Only interested in Omega, Tudor, Heuer or Rolex.

schuin_rechts.jpg schuin_links.jpg front.jpg edges.jpg crown_edges.jpg blue_onyx.jpg caseback.jpg clasp.jpg bracelet_code.jpg uurwerk.jpg
    Edited Oct 13, 2015
  2. emilio Oct 16, 2015

I am based in the Netherlands but can ship insured worldwide!

You can also contact me on: [email protected]

3. emilio Oct 17, 2015

Who doesn't want a famous watch?

image.png image.png image.png