Omega Seamaster 300 previous (2014) or newest (2021) what to do ?

Posts
4,042
Likes
8,751
@MG-Speedy do you happen to know what canvas strap this is? Love the look


I think you did an excellent choice! It has the master chronometer movement and it is thinnest of all of them in a classic diameter. I agree with you regarding bracelet. That鈥檚 why I put it on the canvas 馃槈. Cheers Mat
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
Too late for me to help the OP since he has made his purchase, but I have the new version of the 300 with the black dial and I love it. Here's a photo of it next to my 1958 Ranchero. I like to think of them as Grandfather and Grandson. 馃榾 I'm happy to answer questions for anyone who is considering the purchase of the new one. And here's a review of the new version from Teddy Baldassare:
1575687-17d57eddd9a31883141626042896b14a.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
4,042
Likes
8,751
Too late for me to help the OP since he has made his purchase, but I have the new version of the 300 with the black dial and I love it. Here's a photo of it next to my 1958 Ranchero. I like to think of them as Grandfather and Grandson. 馃榾 I'm happy to answer questions for anyone who is considering the purchase of the new one. And here's a review of the new version from Teddy Baldassare:
1575687-17d57eddd9a31883141626042896b14a.jpg
Beautiful ranchero!