Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 300 Bond quartz - new model

1. gwzymytk Dec 20, 2016

So... time to let go of another watch dear to me. This time it's the quartz version of the popular "Bond" Seamaster line, and one of my favorite Omega watches.

Reference 2221.80.00 (large emblem on the back and red writing on the dial), out of production at the moment.
    Case diameter: 41mm; 20mm lug width
    Quartz cal. 1538 movement.

Background: Bought the watch with a beat-up dial (posted a thread about it here on OF). Then my watchmaker sourced a brand new dial and gave the watch a great polishing job. It looks great, apart from the bezel which still shows signs of wear and some minor dings and dents on the bracelet. The inside of the bracelet also has some marks, but since it will never show when wearing I don't find it that important.
    Bought the watch from an out of town collector, who in turn got it from a friend who damaged it in some sort of accident. Dial wasn't scratched or bent, just the Omega writing had come off and some markings were affected; crystal was of course replaced and hands show a bit of scratching.
    No other history, paperwork or box available.

Condition:
    Dial - brand new, original dial lume is very strong and naturally not a mark on it. The old beat-up dial and the original Omega packaging will be included in the sale.
    Hands - show some light marks and the lume isn't as bright as the dial.
    Crystal: Presumed original, no real info here. Will need to check but it looks like AR-coated sapphire to me.
    Bezel: Shows signs of wear, scratches and dings. Please refer to the photos.
    Movement: Cal. 1538 quartz movement running flawlessly.
    Case and bracelet: Professionally polished, please refer to the pictures. Edges were preserved, original very few dings remain. The brushed/polished aspect is well preserved.
    Bracelet fits a 19 mm wrist.

Watch only, no box or papers. Will include old dial.

Price: EUR 1000 net to me - SOLD!!!, shipped within the EU by DPD courier. It will be shipped without a battery, as per courier regulations.
    Other transport methods available (used TNT and split the costs with the buyer). Overseas delivery and PayPal are at my discretion, and available only to well established members with lots of relevant positive feedback.

Items are located in Craiova, Romania, within the EU. All duties or any other additional taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer. I will provide step-by-step pictures/scans of the packaging and shipping process but once the package leaves my hands I have no power over it.
    I am a seller on Ebay under the same username for over 14 years and have 100% positive feedback with over 570 transactions (over 1000 individual transactions!) and many watches shipped to multiple locations (USA, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands etc.). For any other trust-related issues I can provide further credentials or proof of identity.

I also have several references on WUS, both as a seller and as a buyer. I can provide reference for other transactions as well (Omega 2254.50, Heuer Montreal sold to a very reputable dealer etc.).
    Two successful transactions on OF, one as a buyer and one as a seller (my Longines Chronograph went to Austria).

https://omegaforums.net/threads/gwzy...-seller.47289/
    gwzymytk great seller
    gwzymytk is the best seller ever (probably)
    gwzymytk - Great buyer
    I bought a Longines Conquest Watch from gwzymytk and am very happy!
    gwzymytk - very positive experience
    gwzymytk good experience. Great seller. To repeat.
    gwzymytk - A very good buyer

I cannot take any returns for this item unless grossly misrepresented by me in the description and/or pictures. Please observe carefully, read the entire description and ask all questions prior to committing. No warranty.

Thank you OF for hosting my ad!
    All proceedings will go towards watches and watch-related stuff ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]