Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 2937-2 Jumbo - 1956

1. donkii Apr 25, 2020

This lovely jumbo Seamaster 2937-2 which dates to 1956 is now for sale. I've never seen this dial before in real life and after a little search on google I've found like one similar, it's quite cool looking with the double batons at 12-3-6-9 and it makes the dial pop a little extra I believe.

I would say that the 36mm case in untouched and in great honest condition. There are no dings to talk about but of course some wear which I believe I've captured in a nice way. The lugs is sharp all around the watch and isn't rounded in any way. As always with macro you see a lot more compared to the human eye, better safe then sorry.

The crown is the Original Omega signed "knurled" crown.

The dial is pretty cool. The Gold/Yellow Omega Seamaster text is as crisp as it gets and the raised golden batons around the dial pops in a nice way with the black bottom. What I can see there aren't any damages on the dial but there are some dust, will look even more awesome when cleaned out.

The movement is the traditional manual c.267 with 17jewels and it runs strong and keeps time and as you can see it's in a great condition as well.

Watch will be delivered on a brown leather strap with original Omega buckle.

This quite rare and unique piece will be shipped world wide from Sweden and shipping is included in the price.
    A couple of hundred references is available from here and other national and international watch forums.

Price was $2000 shipped

Now $1350

Thanks for the spot to advertise!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited May 7, 2020
    MajorCindy, sneer, Peter1960 and 21 others like this.
  2. donkii Apr 26, 2020

Bump and reduced to 1750usd

Seaborg likes this.
  3. donkii May 5, 2020

Bump and reduced to $1600!

4. donkii May 7, 2020

Let's sell this now. Reduced to $1350

tomasco and tanglefoot like this.