Omega Seamaster 2846 w/lovely dial

This was purchased from a well respected forum member some years ago and now time to pass it on.

Dial: Simply lovely. The central part has a mottled patina that is homogenous and provides a nice contrast to the silvered periphery. Under loupe there are tiny bits of oxidation that are not noticeable with the naked eye.

Hands: Original and slightly oxidized but do not detract from the overall presentation. Lume present and not glowing.

Case: Has seen a polish, but this was a pretty good, sympathetic job. Case remains beefy with nicely defined lug chamfers. Caseback looks good and Hippocampus is excellent.

Crown: original and in excellent shape.

Movement: very good condition and keeping good time. Please get it serviced if you plan on wearing it as I have no idea when this was last performed.

Strap: sized for a small wrist

Asking a reasonable $750.

I accept bank transfer or PP friends. PP business OK if you pay the tax.

Fedex/Parcelpro to continental U.S. is on me. Overseas will split shipping with buyer.
Would prefer a U.S. sale...

Thanks OF for the space!

Cheers,

Todd

Seamaster natural light.jpg DSC_0627.JPG DSC_0628.JPG DSC_0629.JPG DSC_0630.JPG DSC_0631.JPG DSC_0632.JPG DSC_0633.JPG DSC_0634.JPG DSC_0635.JPG DSC_0636.JPG DSC_0637.JPG DSC_0638.JPG DSC_0639.JPG DSC_0640.JPG DSC_0641.JPG DSC_0642.JPG Seamaster natural light.jpg 653.JPG DSC_0625.JPG

I suspect that this may have been mine at one time, and if so, can confirm that the dial is very attractive, and will look better in person. [EDIT: apparently it was not mine, but it looks very similar.]

A really good deal for a fine example of a classic watch. 👍

GLWTS!
Edited: