Omega seamaster 2846-2sc. Bezel/ unique second hand

Just received this 501 omega 2846-2sc
And upon receiving I didn't realise it's got the bezel missing lol oops How difficult are these to find ?
I noticed it's got a very unique second hand which at first I thought it could have been replaced but I actually found a very similar one on eBay with the same second hand but different dial same movement and case
To me it looks a little long or is this normal, also the crown has been replaced or has it just worn the omega logo off it
I am somewhat happy with my purchase working movement and signed dial
What do you guys think?? Mines the top two pictures. Last two are what I found on eBay
DSC_5904.JPG DSC_5903.JPG Screenshot_20240215-181759.png Screenshot_20240215-181752.png

edit: Misunderstood you at first

Talk to the seller, return if you can. Second hand is a replacement, so is the crown. Hand and crown can be found, but it's work, it'll cost you, and with the condition of the dial, the question is if it's worth it. Bezels are impossible to find unless you buy a full spare case.

edit: Misunderstood you at first

Talk to the seller, return if you can. Second hand is a replacement, so is the crown. Hand and crown can be found, but it's work, it'll cost you, and with the condition of the dial, the question is if it's worth it. Bezels are impossible to find unless you buy a full spare case.
I also thought it's a replacement but it's very strange to find one on eBay with the same (replacement) second hand on the exact same watch case / movement

It's not the same, just a similar style. The center cover is significantly larger on the eBay example, yours is longer.

Dial is completely different they sent a different watch as above. I would demand refund watch you have is terrible.

Dial is completely different they sent a different watch as above. I would demand refund watch you have is terrible.

Hehe, my thoughts exactly at first. But OP showed is just his watch and another one on ebay that has a similar second hand but is otherwise unrelated.

Didn't send me a different watch I was just comparing the hands to mine.

I paid £180 would you say it's over priced??

Hehe, my thoughts exactly at first. But OP showed is just his watch and another one on ebay that has a similar second hand but is otherwise unrelated.
Sorry to confuse lol.

Ummm, watch hunting, it's all in the details...

I paid £180 would you say it's over priced??

Probably about the value of the parts. Without the bezel the case isn't worth much, really, no complete hand set, incorrect crown, damaged dial... what's left is the movement.
However: If you enjoy wearing it as is, just enjoy! Just be aware the plexi might just fall out.

Ummm, watch hunting, it's all in the details...
Unfortunately I'm hunting at the bottom lol I win some and I lose some I feel I could easily sell it on for more then I paid.

Probably about the value of the parts. Without the bezel the case isn't worth much, really, no complete hand set, incorrect crown, damaged dial... what's left is the movement.
However: If you enjoy wearing it as is, just enjoy! Just be aware the plexi might just fall out.
This probably won't be worn in this condition lol

Unfortunately I'm hunting at the bottom lol I win some and I lose some I feel I could easily sell it on for more then I paid.

If you can, do that and maybe safe for a bit. At 200GBP there's nothing worthwhile among vintage Omegas, really. At twice that it starts to get interesting. If you can stretch there with a bit of time, of course.

If you can, do that and maybe safe for a bit. At 200GBP there's nothing worthwhile among vintage Omegas, really. At twice that it starts to get interesting. If you can stretch there with a bit of time, of course.
That is what I'm doing TBF I'm just buying them some what cheap some are in better condition then others, I get a little excited buying them and sell some for a profit. And the profit pays towards the next. I currently have around 17 different omegas I'm keeping and holding. I'll hold for about 15/20 years and see what happens.