Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA Seamaster 2846-1 Beefy Lug Nice Patina - $550

1. MikeMan2727 Jul 3, 2019

For sale is a very nice "beefy lug" Seamaster from 1956.

1.jpg 2.jpg

The case is in excellent condition and appears unpolished to me. The lugs are nice and thick, and you can still see the chamfers. There are some tiny superficial scuffs which are commensurate with age. The caseback is also in excellent condition with "Seamaster" and "Waterproof" still visible. Tiny superficial scratches on the caseback.

The dial has developed a beautiful patina, which looks great in setting sun. The dial is marked SWISS below the 6 o'clock .

The hands are original and show some minimal oxidation. The crown is also original. The crystal is unsigned. The watch has not been serviced in my possession but time setting, automatic winding, and manual winding are crisp. If you intend to wear this daily, a service is recommended. The movement is marked OXG, meaning it was exported to the United States. The watch is being sold on the simple black leather strap you see in the photos.

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $550 which will include shipping in the USA. International deals are gladly welcome and will ship at cost to buyer. Returns if watch is grossly misrepresented. I have had numerous transactions on this forum with reviews posted in the Seller Profile section!

rbob99, sdre, bigsom and 6 others like this.
  2. MikeMan2727 Jul 5, 2019

Bump

3. MikeMan2727 Jul 7, 2019

In response to some questions:

Movement is cal 500. Diameter is just over 34mm without crown and 41mm lug to lug. It takes an 18mm strap.