Forums Latest Members

Omega Seamaster 2531.80 problem with date

1. Fcalero Apr 16, 2016

I recently purchased an Omega Seamaster 2531.80 from a reputable eBay seller, it was my first time buying a watch online, the watch looks perfect keeps time well but the date number does not seem to go all the way through to show the full number, it kinda stays in between two numbers, I changed it yesterday but I noticed that today as well, I just got the watch like 3 days ago. I can put it normal just changing the date manually though. Here is the link from the watch I bought

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/152046044525Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

I was checking some stuff suggesting I should only change the date between certain times of the day? I really like this watch hopefully there is something I can do but if you think I have to return it please let me know! Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Pvt-Public Apr 16, 2016

Contact the seller, give them first crack at making it right. Ad says it is in mint condition and there is a warranty.

3. Fcalero Apr 16, 2016

Yes I did that, they will send me a shipping label to send them the watch and they said they will fix it. The 14 day return period and the 1 year warranty will reset to the time I get the watch back so I guess there is nothing to loose. Hopefully they will fix it well. Will keep you posted