Omega Seamaster 200m 'Pre-Bond' half link help needed

Hi all,
New to the site as I just acquired my first Omega watch, a Seamaster Professional 200m "Pre-Bond" midsize ref 396.1062. I love the watch and bought it from the original owner. BUT...my ideal wrist fit is between links. Either too big or too small. So I have a couple of questions since the watch is new to me.
1. I cannot figure out the micro-adjustments of the watch. They are there but when I set the pins inward (Smaller), the double clasp will not clasp.
2. OR, I noticed that one link is different and a half-link style. Is there anywhere I can get another half-link? I prefer original but would take the aftermarket to make the fit just right for me.
3. If a half-link is too hard to find, should I consider a different bracelet or different folding clasp?

Need help and would like opinions. Thank you, Corey

I don't have my SM200 (or Polaris, same bracelet) handy but I'm confused, since you have a half link why not add the extra full link you have and remove the half link ?

That may be an option webvan, I might have been stuck in my half-link approach. Will test that out.

Update: My watch guy says the half-link connected to the clasps cannot be removed. Is that right? Can the clasps be removed and the links attached to it?

Why not? Looking at your picture there seems to be a pin connecting it to the link on its left.