Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Seamaster 176.007 Immaculate Condition

1. spaniard Sep 21, 2017

FS: Omega Seamaster 176.007 Immaculate Condition Serviced
    For sale a 1972 Omega Seamaster 176.007 with recent complete servicing from Omega in 2015 and should provide many more years of comfortable use until its next servicing. I have some expenses that are upcoming and need the funds and I am just not feeling it any more and haven't given it the wrist time it deserves and so I must let it go to have a life on someone else's wrist.

Yes I am new to selling here but have feedback as a buyer on WUS and have had an ebay account as a seller for almost 10 years which I am happy to provide to prospective buyers. I am more of a buyer than seller for watches though.

The servicing done by the previous owner has restored this watch to virtually new condition and should absolutely last someone for many years to come. There is nothing for you to further do to the watch but wear it and enjoy it. The servicing alone was over $1,000 USD (with tax).

The dial is completely original and was not tampered with during servicing. The markers have aged to a very nice creamy patina. All functions work correctly and chrono resets as it should.

The servicing was under warranty from Omega until September of last year. In saying so, the watch has barely been worn at all in the last 12 months. I may have worn it about a total of 10 times since owning it.

The starburst finish on this case is stunning and it is quite the headturner. The only flaw to point out is the tiny ding on left side of case that can be seen in pictures. This mark appears larger due to macro photos but I wanted to point it out.

I have not and prefer not to take the case back off for photos. The case back has not been removed since servicing. The watch will come with all the original parts as well as the paperwork from Omega. I do not have the original box or papers. It does come with Di-Modell Rally strap and quick change strap as seen in photo with phone.

*Movement the legendary Omega calibre 1040 at 28,800 bph
    *Case- fantastic condition
    *Crystal Omega hesalite-flawless
    *Original dial
    *Recent factory service
    *Chronograph with date function functioning flawlessly resets all to zero with no issues
    *Original caseback with superficial normal wear
    *Internal bezel new and flawless

Not looking for trades and no returns unless watch is significantly different than described. Please look carefully as pictures form part of the description and I have described it as best I can. Currently would like to ship within Australia but will consider Worldwide shipping at buyers cost.

Any questions feel free to ask and thanks to OF for the space.

Edited Oct 12, 2017
    chanbar and fibonacci086 like this.
  2. spaniard Sep 22, 2017

Bump price reduced. Open to reasonable offers.

3. ndgal Sep 22, 2017

Who are these people with the 12K unread e-mails in their inbox?? :whipped:

hamster and Jwit like this.