Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega Seamaster 165.001 Great condition - Big reduction

1. noiseboyuk Jun 16, 2020

Hi all, NOW OHPF
    Here for sale is a delightful Omega Seamaster 165.001.
    Stainless Steel 34mm case size (exc the original Omega crown) which wears much bigger (see the wrist shot - I have an 8" wrist)
    Case appears to be unpolished and retains its sharp edges.
    The 'sintered' silver dial is in top condition and looks amazing under reflection with the pinkish gold hour plots and raised Omega logo. The look of the watch is completed by the excellent hands.
    In my opinion, the elongated seconds plots make the dial look a bit more 'toolish', so perfect as a daily wearer or for special occasions.
    Please note that any scratches seen are on the crystal - not the dial.
    Automatic 552 movement is running strong with good timekeeping, the 24 million movement number indicates mid 60's manufacture.
    Comes on a good quality brown stitched strap.
    A few very minor wear marks on the case and a few scratches on the dial that could be Polywatched out - all unnoticeable on the wrist.
    Overall a very nice watch in excellent condition being well over 50 years old.
    Please examine the pics as they form the majority of the description.
    I guess that UK £600 NOW UK £500 NOW OHPF for this excellent example (or near offer), I'll include European shipping, intercontinental by negotiation.
    Please don't hesitate to contact me for further info or pics.

IMG_0101.JPG IMG_0100.JPG IMG_0099.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0097.JPG IMG_0095.JPG IMG_0094.JPG IMG_0093.JPG
    Edited Jun 18, 2020
    0uss, Swissgmt1675, brownip and 6 others like this.
  2. noiseboyuk Jun 18, 2020

Bump and reduction to UK £500

StudebakerHawk and bags1971 like this.