Posts 355 Likes 331 Endshake ·Mar 31, 2026 Hey guys I just found this seamaster and it seems way to cheap for me. Can you Spot any mistake? Its listed with 800€
Posts 3,596 Likes 7,812 SOG53 ·Mar 31, 2026 Looks like 14701 with those long straight lugs And a good one - I don’t see any issues. Crown even looks original.
Posts 24,796 Likes 55,077 Dan S ·Mar 31, 2026 Looks ok and the price is about right. $925 USD is certainly not cheap for this watch, but it's not crazy given the nice condition.
Posts 2,298 Likes 3,155 Passover ·Mar 31, 2026 Excellent looking case, I like the gold furniture. Plexi is Omega-signed, given the case condition it could be still the original one
Posts 18,730 Likes 38,879 JimInOz ·Mar 31, 2026·Melbourne Australia Gold dial furniture isn't my favourite choice, but for this example I'd make an exception and grab it.
Posts 617 Likes 1,966 hant26 ·Mar 31, 2026 nothing wrong. Just the standard of living. 800euro is not cheap to most of us 😜
Posts 217 Likes 102 artisgil ·Mar 31, 2026 Looks good may be the lighting but is the 4 marker original ? Looks different. Nice watch. Price is a bit high. Edited: Apr 1, 2026
Posts 2,298 Likes 3,155 Passover ·Apr 1, 2026 artisgil may be the lighting but is the 4 marker original ? Looks different. Lighting IMO
Posts 355 Likes 331 Endshake ·Apr 1, 2026 Thank you for all the infos. I notice that my feeling with spotting a good watch gets better. Especialy when you guys verify it