Omega ref 2650 Cal. 420

Hello!

Im new in this forum and I would like to say thank you for the valuable informations that you give!
What do you think about this Omega 2650 Cal. 420?
Seems every parts original or you see something wrong? How much would you spend for this piece?
Thank you very much!

Swis made?

Honestly? Im watching this Dial from 3 hours and didnt see that It loose One "s" in Swiss... Thank you very much!?
The seller told me that was the original Dial...at this point was a lie...or maybe not? I dont know to be honest...
Edited:

Not sure, I don’t know this reference well enough. There isn’t much online either. Seems to be OT 2650. The Swiss issue is definitely a strange one, so unless it’s ultra cheap, wait for other opinions.

Also the pictures look very yellowish. I don’t like this lighting. Worth asking for better lit pictures in natural light. It’s difficult to assess the patina like this.

Not sure, I don’t know this reference well enough. There isn’t much online either. Seems to be OT 2650. The Swiss issue is definitely a strange one, so unless it’s ultra cheap, wait for other opinions.

Also the pictures look very yellowish. I don’t like this lighting. Worth asking for better lit pictures in natural light. It’s difficult to assess the patina like this.

At the moment he asked me 1100 Eur... Can i get a watch for 1100 eur swiS made? ::facepalm2::
I mean.... That would be the cost of Gold...but... I dont know If it would be a bargain...

Case is a bit over polished.
Hands don't seem to be correct for the dial.
Dial looks to me to be re-finished, therefore the covering of "S" in Swiss.

I would not buy it, even considering the gold value.

Like 1
Hands don't seem to be correct for the dial.
Sometimes minute hands are a bit too long like that :D

20231128_114211.jpg

Like 1
Sometimes minute hands are a bit too long like that :D

20231128_114211.jpg

Yeah isnt Easy to judge this reference becouse is VERY rare online...

Up with 2 new pictures.
I think that is clearly a redial.
Is really unlikely that Omega did dial with the s hidden behind the marker... I think I Will skip this One....
Edited:

Dial and hands both appear to be correct and original. Very difficult to refinish dials like this because of the way the dimple minute track is produced, oxidation on the gold figures points to old as well.

I absolutely love this dial, if it were in a steel case it'd be in my safe.

Dial and hands both appear to be correct and original. Very difficult to refinish dials like this because of the way the dimple minute track is produced, oxidation on the gold figures points to old as well.

Was my First idea too... But the picture in Omega site looks slightly different respect mine...so...there is something wrong in the watch that I posted... I think...

regarding sellers saying "original dial" -- many say that to mean just that, the physical dial is original. Sometimes, this is couched speak for " ... yes but it's been repainted"

regarding sellers saying "original dial" -- many say that to mean just that, the physical dial is original. Sometimes, this is couched speak for " ... yes but it's been repainted"

This... Otherwise I couldnt explain the hidden s...