Omega Ranchero Vintage

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,377
Crown stem looks bent or maybe it’s just the angle of the photo? When the crown is pulled out, is it parallel to the case or is the crown angled a bit?
 
Posts
15
Likes
0
Crown stem looks bent or maybe it’s just the angle of the photo? When the crown is pulled out, is it parallel to the case or is the crown angled a bit?
I will check.
Crown stem looks bent or maybe it’s just the angle of the photo? When the crown is pulled out, is it parallel to the case or is the crown angled a bit?
ill give her a look, give me a few minutes and I got you
 
Posts
15
Likes
0
Crown stem looks bent or maybe it’s just the angle of the photo? When the crown is pulled out, is it parallel to the case or is the crown angled a bit?
She straight
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,377
Ok, it was the angle of the photo.
 
Posts
15
Likes
0
Yeah d
Ok, it was the angle of the photo.
yeah definitely. I will get some good dslr photos for yall if you think it would help ya
 
Posts
15
Likes
0
Ok, it was the angle of the photo.
I travel for work. I transport firearms for a living so I’m still making my way back home at the moment, should have the watch cracked up by this weekend